Alphanumeric OLED displays 4bit, 8bit and SPI interface
Electronics supplies OLED displays that are a direct replacement for many common 8x2, 16x2, 20x2 and 20x4 character
displays with industry standard 4 and 8 bit interface. The COB OLED displays have a 4/8 bit and SPI interface. The COB OLEDM204 displays have a SPI and I2C Interface. These OLED displays have an integrated controller with English, Japanese, European and
Cyrillic characters sets.
The OLED displays are available in the popular Yellow and White characters on a true black background. OLED modules are self emitting displays with fascinating
contrast and near 180° viewing angle. OLED displays open the door to new application in low or high operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C.
Features OLED COB Text displays:
- Very fast response time (10uSec).
- High contrast 2000:1 even at -40°C.
- No contrast adjustment required.
- Extended temperature range -40°C to +80°C.
- Fast display response even at icy temperatures.
- COB displays with compatible HD44780 controller (extra font bit instruction).
- COB displays have 4/8 bit parallel interface and SPI interface.
- COB displays require only a single supply voltage +3.3V to +5V.
- COB displays are flat, as no backlight is required. Thickness 10 mm
- English, Japanese, European and Cyrillic character set
- Life time > 100,000 hours and more (at room temperature)
- No temperature compensation necessary
- Low current consumption
- LCD bezels are available.
Download the pdf for the COB OLED text display datasheet here.
New EA OLEDM204 COG Text display with SPI and I2C:
- EA OLEDM204 with SPI and I2C interface.
- +3.3V to +5V for the logic and +12V for OLED drive.
- Very flat EA OLEDM204-GGA (2.5 mm) and OLEDM204-NGA (only 1.5mm)
Download the pdf for the COG EA OLEDM204 display datasheet