uniTFTs Multifunction Graphic TFT Display with Touch
These multifunction colour displays are designed and manufactured by Electronic Assembly Gmbh, also known as Display Visions. The EA uniTFTs displays are the next generation intelligent display packed with amazing graphic commands and fast enough to run the applications without an extra external controller. This makes the EA uniTFTs displays all the more special. Seven screen sizes are available. The smaller EA uniTFTs in 2.0", 2.8", 3.5", 4.3" and the larger size EA uniTFT in 5.0", 7.0" and 10.1" IPS TFT. The displays are very reliable, high quality and have long term availability. Ideal for industrial and medical applications.
TFT displays with programmable I/O.
- Multifuntion / Intelligent 24 bit TFT display.
- Integrated touch-screen driver for the PCAP touch-screen.
- New uniTFTDesigner editor with drag and drop function.
- Graphic commands for elegant effects such as fading in and out.
- Conditional comands and calculating functions.
- Text files for trouble free multilingual function.
- Loss free rotation and zoom of objects, pictures and text.
- 4 sizes EA uniTFTs020 (2.0"), uniTFTs028 (2.8"), uniTFTs35 (3.5"), uniTFTs043 (4.3").
- And larger sizes see EA uniTFT050 (5.0"), EA uniTFT070 (7.0"), EA uniTFT101 (10.1").
- Extensive commands for analogue instrument design.
- 4 interfaces: USB, I2C, SPI and serial RS232 ports.
- Host or slave operation.
- 8 I/O ( expandable up to 136) to take on a wide range of control tasks.
- 4 Analogue inputs and 1 PWM / Pulse output.
- Sound output speaker.
- Secure data communication protocol.
- Real Time Clock.
- Single 3.3V Supply.
- High brightness 1000 cd/m2 (1000 nits)
- The smaller uniTFTs have a 40 pin ZIF and the uniTFT has two Micromatch connectors.
Take control with the new uniTFTDesigner editor:
- Free Windows™ uniTFTDesigner editor with drag and drop function.
- Easy to follow commands without need to learn new OS or Linux.
- uniTFTDesigner editor includes full screen simulator.
- Each item on the screen is an object.
- All objects can be placed moved or deleted.
- Object attributes can be edited at any time.
- Style sheets for objects, lines, text, buttons and drawings.
- Quickly create new screen layouts and control functions.
- Clear price advantage
compared to individualized solutions.
- Packed with many examples. See here.
Download the FREE uniTFTDesigner software now and experience
how easy it is to create perfect looking screen layouts and control data or the user interfaces. Change all object properties (position, size, transparency, touch) for the multifunction EA uniTFT and EA uniTFTs displays.
- Convert BMP, JPEG, GIF and animated GIF
- Import any Windows fonts
- Create screen layouts and macro functions
- Create user interface with drag and drop.
- Create pointing or needle
- Download data to display via USB
- Download data to micro SD card
- Full screen simulator
Quick start demo unit:
Order the EA DEMOPACK-RGBANA demo unit and start development with the EA uniTFTs020-ATC. The EA DEMOPACK-RGBANA includes a small PCB that connect via a 40 pin flex to the EA uniTFTs displays and brings out the serial RS232, I2C, SPI interface and I/O. The USB interface is onboard the display. The DEMOPACK also includes the uniTFTDesigner software, USB cable and the display.
The uniTFTDesigner software is packed with screen and application examples
- Display pictures, bar graphs, spin boxes, sliders and create a picture slideshow
- Display a PieChart and adjust from the analogue input
- Display graphs with input from the analogue inputs
- Display keyboard(s) and tranmit data when key is pressed
- Display a dropdown menu and move Create user interface with drag and drop.
- Read an I2C digital temperature sensor, save data and create a graph
- Display gauge instruments ownload data to display via USB
- Display and use timers functions, count down, stop watch and the RTC
Multifuntion Graphic display with built-in fonts
Selected Windows character fonts are stored in the display. Thanks to automatic ASCII and Unicode switching, all systems are supported; Support for Chinese characters are also included. Easy function for multilingual product design. Fonts can be zoomed and rotated without loss. New Windows™ fonts can be added
to the LCD display at any time with the uniTFTDesigner software.
Rotating, Gauge and bargraph
With the EA uniTFT displays designing
rotary (gauge) or needle pointing instruments is easy. All object properties can be adjusted. Picture, colours,
text, scale and pointer rotation. Instruments can be linked directly to the
analogue port, touch-screen or LCD interface.
Display a functional virtual keyboard
The EA uniTFT displays can draw a virtual keyboard on the display with a simple command. Choice of keyboard styles with option for shift, backspace or capslock button. When a key is pressed data is send to the display interface.
State-of-the-art display technology
materials are used. As a result, this display is very easy to read and
offers a high level contrast. With standard temperature range of
-20..+70 °C rapid response times are guaranteed. The EA uniTFT050, EA uniTFT070 and EA uniTFT101 displays are reliable, high quality displays with long term availability. Ideal for industrial and medical applications.