Digital Temperature probe sensor, 0.1 °C accuracy SMTRVS1802
Stainless steel probe SMT RVS1802 with the most accurate digital temperature sensor SMT172-TO18 built-in. The stainless steel tube of the probe has diameter of 7.0mm x 40mm long.
Supplied with a 5 mtr shielded cable. Shorter cables are available. See SMT RVS1802-250 (2.5mtr) and SMT RVS1802-200 (2mtr). (Connection Brown = Vcc, Green = GND, White = PWM output).
* Overall accuracy 0.1ºC in the temperature range of -20ºC to 80ºC. (SMT172-TO18)
* Overall accuracy 0.25ºC in the temperature range of -10ºC to 100ºC.
* Accuracy of 0.4ºC from -45ºC to -20ºC and from 100ºC to 135ºC
* Noise less then 0.0001ºC
* Full temperature range from -45ºC to -135ºC (-49ºF to 275ºF)
* PWM output is easy to read by the a microprocessor.
* PWM signal is proportional to the temperature.
* Supply voltage 3V, 3.3V, 5V (Voltage range from +2.7V to +5.5V).
* 3 pin sensor, requires only one digital pin. ( Vcc, Gnd, PWM output ).
For quick evaluation of these sensors we have evaluation boards with USB interface. The SMTAS04USB can measure up to 4 x SMT172 temperature sensors and the SMTAS08USB can measures up to 8 sensors with an accuracy of 0.1ºC in the temperature range of -10ºC to 100ºC with a resolution of 0.0015 C. The board and sensors are powered from the USB port or an external DC power supply. The board uses an ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103 to read the temperature sensors and output the measured temperature Celsius value and the PWM signal in HEX on the USB interface.
Click here to download the datasheet for this product.
|No. of pins
|Voltage supply: Min
|Voltage supply: Max
You may also be interested in these products