Digital Temperature sensor, 0.25 °C accuracy, SMT172-HEC
The SMT172-HEC is an ultra-low power, fully calibrated, high accuracy digital sensor. Using the most recent advances in silicon temperature sensing technology, the SMT172 has applied sophisticated IC design techniques and high-precision calibration methods, to achieve an overall accuracy of 0.1ºC in the range of -20ºC to 100ºC (-4ºF to 212ºF) and an accuracy of 0.4ºC from -45ºC to -20ºC and 100ºC to 135ºC. Measuring the SMT172 sensor requires only one digital pin.
** SMT172-HEC package is obsolete . ** Alternative small packages are SMT172-SOIC, SMT172-SOT223 and SMT172-DIE.
* Overall accuracy 0.25ºC in the temperature range of -20ºC to 80ºC. (SMT172-HEC)
* If better accuracy is require then use SMT172-TO18 for 0.1ºC accuracy
* Accuracy of 0.8ºC from -45ºC to -20ºC and from 100ºC to 135ºC
* Noise less then 0.0001ºC
* Full temperature range from -45ºC to -135ºC (-49ºF to 275ºF)
* PWM output is easy to read by the a microprocessor.
* PWM signal is proportional to the temperature.
* Supply voltage 3V, 3.3V, 5V (Voltage range from +2.7V to +5.5V).
* 3 pin sensor, requires only one digital pin. ( Vcc, Gnd, PWM output ).
Click here to download the datasheet for this product.
|No. of pins||3|
|Voltage supply: Min||2.7|
|Voltage supply: Max||HEC|
You may also be interested in these products